What is indica?
Where to Buy Indica Strains Online Europe. Compared to sativa, indica plants are shorter and denser. Its leaves are wider and range in hue from dark green to purple.
Only sativa was familiar to Europeans in the 18th century. When Jean-Baptiste Lamarck described a “new” species of cannabis from India that had a somewhat different appearance in his published work, he simply baptized it as “Cannabis Indica,” which is cannabis from India. Jack Herer Strain
“Indica’s effects are typically associated with relaxation and a “body high.” However, this stereotype does not necessarily apply to all Indica strains. “
People who use indica often say the most common effects include:
- Reduced sensation of pain
- Sleep aid
- Body high
Many people feel that indica-dominant strains can be very relaxing and soothing, and many say they prefer to use indica flower before bedtime. These effects can vary not only from strain to strain but also from person to person. It’s possible that the same strain may have a different effect for different people. Green Crack Strain
Where to Buy Indica Strains Online Europe
- Origin: India, Nepal, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Turkey. It was called indica simply because the first European botanist to classify it received a plant from India. The original plant is believed to come from Afghanistan.
- Plant characteristics: Short and bushy, with broad, dark green leaves.
- Associated High Type: Body high. Ghost Train Haze Strain
Popular Indica-dominant Strains
- Northern Lights
- Very close to pure Indica
- Main terpenes: Myrcene, Beta-caryophyllene, Pinene
- Popularized in the Netherlands in the 1980s
- Smelly, resin-coated buds
- Blue Cheese
- Blue cheese aroma
- Hybrid made by crossing UK Cheese and Blueberry strains
- Main terpenes: Beta-caryophyllene
- Often described as highly relaxing
- Bubba Kush
- Tight bush, big leaves
- Peppery scent, sweet flavor
- Main terpenes: Delta-limonene, Beta-myrcene, and Beta-caryophyllene
- Believed to be highly sedative. Delta 8 Shop Online