What is indica?
Where to Buy Indica Strains Online Europe. Compared to sativa, indica plants are shorter and denser. Its leaves are wider and range in hue from dark green to purple.
Only sativa was familiar to Europeans in the 18th century. When Jean-Baptiste Lamarck described a “new” species of cannabis from India that had a somewhat different appearance in his published work, he simply baptized it as “Cannabis Indica,” which is cannabis from India. Jack Herer Strain
“Indica’s effects are typically associated with relaxation and a “body high.” However, this stereotype does not necessarily apply to all Indica strains. “
People who use indica often say the most common effects include:
- Reduced sensation of pain
- Sleep aid
- Body high
Many people feel that indica-dominant strains can be very relaxing and soothing, and many say they prefer to use indica flower before bedtime. These effects can vary not only from strain to strain but also from person to person. It’s possible that the same strain may have a different effect for different people. Green Crack Strain
Where to Buy Indica Strains Online Europe
- Origin: India, Nepal, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Turkey. It was called indica simply because the first European botanist to classify it received a plant from India. The original plant is believed to come from Afghanistan.
- Plant characteristics: Short and bushy, with broad, dark green leaves.
- Associated High Type: Body high. Ghost Train Haze Strain
Popular Indica-dominant Strains
- Northern Lights
- Very close to pure Indica
- Main terpenes: Myrcene, Beta-caryophyllene, Pinene
- Popularized in the Netherlands in the 1980s
- Smelly, resin-coated buds
- Blue Cheese
- Blue cheese aroma
- Hybrid made by crossing UK Cheese and Blueberry strains
- Main terpenes: Beta-caryophyllene
- Often described as highly relaxing
- Bubba Kush
- Tight bush, big leaves
- Peppery scent, sweet flavor
- Main terpenes: Delta-limonene, Beta-myrcene, and Beta-caryophyllene
- Believed to be highly sedative. Delta 8 Shop Online
Afghan Kush €230.00 – €1,300.00Quick View
Afghan Kush has an average THC content of 13%-14% with a high of 17%.
Blueberry Strain €250.00 – €1,300.00Quick View
Blueberry, also known as “Berry Blue,” is an indica marijuana strain made by crossing Purple Thai with Thai.
Bubba Kush Strain €215.00 – €1,200.00Quick View
Its refined aroma has just a hint of coffee and cocoa, while its taste is earthy and nutty with a subtle sweetness.
Death Star Strain €280.00 – €1,400.00Quick View
Death Star offers skunky sweet jet fuel aromas that are pungent and fill up your nostrils. This strain may not have the ability to destroy planets, but it does have quit a powerful buzz.
Ghost OG Strain €250.99 – €1,299.99Quick View
It is a cross of OG Kush and Afghani bred by Dark Heart Nursery. Ghost OG is not as potent as other cannabis strains, having an average THC of 21%.
Girl Scout Cookies Strain €190.00 – €1,300.00Quick View
This popular strain is known for producing euphoric effects, followed up by waves of full-body relaxation. One hit of GSC will leave you feeling happy, hungry, and stress-free.
Gorilla Glue Strain €248.00 – €1,200.00Quick View
Taking first place in both the Michigan and Los Angeles 2014 Cannabis Cups as well as the High Times Jamaican World Cup, this multiple award-winning strain’s supremacy is no longer a secret, and consumers will search far and wide to get their hands sticky with Original Glue (GG4).
OG Kush StrainQuick ViewRated 5.00 out of 5€249.00 – €1,399.00
Free worldwide shipping on all orders over €350
- 30 days easy returns
- Order yours before 2.30 pm for same-day dispatch
OG Kush Strain €215.00 – €1,200.00Quick View
OG Kush should smell like lemon-pine-fuel with a high-THC, mixed head and body effect. It’s often enjoyed in the back half of the day to ease stress.